We offer 20% off to staff of any of the organizations in the human service industry listed below (but not limited to):
- Law enforcement (Police, Sheriff, Militar)
- Hospital / First Responders / EMT / Firefighters / Search & Rescue / Hwy Patrol
- Community Safety Network, Family Safety Network
- Local food pantries
- School district
Proof of employment is required. Discount not available for their spouses or children, as we offer family discounts, as follows:
- Immediate family. The first member pays full (highest) price, the second –and each additional immediate family member thereafter– receives 20% off his/her monthly membership(s).
- Advance payment. Pay 6 months at a time (2 classes per week). No refunds if child withdraws from the class before the end of the agreed term.
Above discount not available for retail or any other classes offered at Teton Training Center (only for memberships).
Discounts cannot be combined (only one discount at a time).
I would like to put my membership(s) on hold
We allow to “freeze” any membership for one (1) and up to three (3) consecutive months, once within one calendar year. We will charge a $25.00 fee (per membership) for each month the account is “on hold”.
Any request to freeze an account should be send in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of change. Do not forget to include the date of the last class and by when we should expect the student back to class.
When the student resumes his/her membership, if our rates have changed, he/she will be subject to the newest prices.
If we have a waiting list in effect for children’s classes, and your kid does not come back within the agreed “freeze” time, he/she might lose his/her place, and his/her name will be added to the waiting list.
I would like to cancel my membership
Any request to discontinue our services should be send in writing to email@example.com at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of change. Otherwise, the student’s account will be debited for the upcoming monthly membership as usual.