20% discount available to:
- Law Enforcement Staff (Police, Sheriff, Military)
- First Responders / EMT / Search & Rescue
- Hospital Employees
- School District Employees
- Immediate family members. The first family member pays full (highest) price, the second -and each additional immediate family member thereafter- receives 20% off his/her monthly membership(s).
To qualify for the 20% discount to your membership(s):
- Student(s) must be enrolled year-round in any GJJ program. Any exception to the length of a membership will be to the discretion of the management.
- Discount not available for retail or any other classes that might be offered at Teton Training Center (only Gracie Jiu-Jitsu monthly memberships).
- Discount cannot be combined (only one discount at a time).
- Proof of employment might be required.
Putting Your Membership(s) On-Hold
We allow you “freeze” your account(s) for one (1) and up to three (3) consecutive months -only once- within one calendar year. We will charge a $25.00 fee (per membership) for each month the account is “on hold”. After that time, if our rates have changed, you will be subject to the newest prices.
If there is a waiting list in effect for children classes, your kid(s) might lose his/her place, and his/her name will be added to the waiting list.
Any change to your banking information or discontinuation of service request should be received thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of change, otherwise your bank account will be debited for the upcoming monthly licensing fee.