We are back!
We are grateful for the support you have given to our beloved school during these crazy times. We could have not made it without you!
We are happy to announce our new class schedule (effective Monday June 29, 2020).
What’s new? / Before you come to class
We have a new waiver that must be filled out for every student before getting back to the mat.
- Arrive to class already dressed in your uniform
Adult students, you too, whenever you can – we understand it is not always possible
- Enter and exit through the south entrance (double doors)
- Leave your shoes outside
- Immediately use the hand sanitizer by the entrance
- As you enter, an instructor will check your temperature and give you directions of where to place yourself during class
- All students will have the option of solo drill, drilling with a partner from home*, or limited partnerships within the class
- Please limit bathroom visits to emergencies only. Parents, please talk to your children about this matter and the importance of washing their hands before an after using any restroom.
- Wash your gi after every class (here for how to properly wash your gi)
- Always follow proper hygiene etiquette (here for our CTC guidelines)
*Contact us for further questions. Our contact info is at the bottom of every newsletter, and message we send, as well as in our website, and all our social media pages.
Classes will be 50-minutes long to allow us cleaning the mat and bathrooms between classes. Students, as always, we need your assistance to keep the place clean and tidy.
Due to the mere nature of the sport we practice, we have a high standard about all cleaning and disinfecting products we use at Teton Training Center since the first day we opened our school in May 2017. If you ever want to see a list of the products we use, just ask for one.
Gracie Game Day postponed until further notice
We are open again, but Gracie Game Day is such a big deal, that social distancing during that exciting day would be hard and unfair to our kiddos. We will send you the information for the makeup day with plenty of notice.
Meanwhile, you still must submit by Thursday 7/02 the tracking-sheet with your signature for the character traits seen during the school’s closure. Remember, your kid(s) must have earned his/her age X 100 points to be merited with that character’s trait badge.
- Health (March/April)
- Respect (May/June)
If you are not ready to attend classes in person yet
We understand not everybody may not feel comfortable attending classes in person just yet. So, we will have Zoom on during our live classes for a while longer. If you would like to attend class this way, email us, so we can send you a class link to the correct address.
The main focus will be in the live classes, but we will set the camera at an angle that it will allow you to continue practicing GJJ from home whether you have a training partner or not. Solo drills are a great way to improve any technique!
Face-to-face or via Zoom, we can’t wait to see you!
Jess & JC.