Before you come to class
We have a new waiver that must be filled out for every student before getting back to the mat.
- Arrive to class already dressed in your uniform
Adult students, you too, whenever you can – we understand it is not always possible
- Enter and exit through the south entrance (double doors)
- Leave your shoes outside
- Immediately use the hand sanitizer by the entrance
- As you enter, an instructor will check your temperature and give you directions of where to place yourself during class
- All students will have the option of solo drill, drilling with a partner from home*, or limited partnerships within the class
- Please limit bathroom visits to emergencies only. Parents, please talk to your children about this matter and the importance of washing their hands before an after using any restroom.
- Wash your gi after every class (here for how to properly wash your gi)
- Always follow proper hygiene etiquette (here for our CTC guidelines)
*Contact us for further questions. Our contact info is at the bottom of every newsletter, and message we send, as well as in our website, and all our social media pages.
Classes will be 50-minutes long to allow us cleaning the mat and bathrooms between classes. Students, as always, we need your assistance to keep the place clean and tidy.