20% discount available to:
- Law Enforcement Staff (Police, Sheriff, Military)
- First Responders / EMT / Search & Rescue
- Hospital Employees
- School District Employees
- Immediate family members: the first family member pays full (highest) price, the second and each additional immediate family member thereafter receives 20% off his/her monthly membership(s).
To qualify for the 20% discount to your membership(s):
- Student(s) must be enrolled year-round in any GJJ program. Any exception to the length of a membership will be to the discretion of the management, and always submitted in writing.
- Discount not available for retail or any other classes that might be offered at Teton Training Center (only Gracie Jiu-Jitsu monthly memberships).
- Discount cannot be combined (only one discount at a time).
- Proof of employment might be required.
Putting Your Membership(s) On-Hold
We allow you “freeze” your account(s) for one (1) and up to three (3) consecutive months -only once- within one calendar year. We will charge a $25.00 fee (per membership) for each month the account is “on hold”. After that time, if our rates have changed, you will be subject to the newest prices.
If there is a waiting list in effect for children classes, your kid(s) might lose his/her place, and his/her name will be added to the waiting list.