What does it take to be in the Black Belt Club (BBC)?
- Student must be enrolled year-round in our Junior Combatives® program.
- Minimum of White/Yellow belt.
- ALL six character development patches.
- And most importantly, a genuine love for Gracie Jiu-Jitsu® and an unrelenting desire to learn more!
Remember, only children who excel in the Junior Combatives® program are welcome to join the Black Belt Club. This is our most advanced youth Gracie Jiu-Jitsu® program, and joining the Black Belt Club is the highest honor for any practitioner. Kids in this program possess all the traits necessary for success on the path to black belt: discipline, respect, courage, leadership, loyalty, and compassion.
Only kids with a personal invitation by JC can attend these classes.
- Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30pm – 5:30pm